The Financial Fitness Basics is a self-paced course teaching the basic concepts of business finances and is a great place for beginners to start on their money journey. It covers the key concepts of finances, accounting and taxes for self-employed individuals and small business owners. It also includes the differences between entity structures, learn what a P&L and balance sheet is and different types of taxes.
- Module 1: Fundamentals (difference between business entity types and best for you, operating as a business, how to track data)
- Module 2: Decoding financial statements (what activity shows up on a profit and loss, balance sheets, financial statements, cash flow)
- Module 3: Demystifying taxes (different types of taxes, how they’re calculated and paid, strategies for reducing taxes)
Bonus content also includes a limited time bonus module all about S Corps as well as guides and workbooks to accompany the course and make it actionable.
This is for you if you are a female business owners and:
- You find yourself lost when it comes to issues of finance, accounting and taxes
- You are scratching your head at all the confusing jargon when you try to learn your business finances
- You just want the key concepts you REALLY need to know to start to feel more confident INSTANTLY in your finances
One time payment of $279 or 3 monthly payments of $97.
Price Range: $$
Ends: Lifetime access
Number of Modules: 3 modules
Time Commitment: 3 hours
Provider Location: United States