The Art of Money is a year long, online money school designed to help you transform your relationship with money. It allows for a profound and practical money transformation with 12 months of teaching, practical, ready to use resources, and access to a library for lifetime of the program.
It follows 3 phases of money transformation, spending 4-months on each part:
- 1-4 Money Healing: emotional work creating an honest and mature relationship with money, body check ins, money story, money dynamics, letting go.
- 5-8 Money Practices: create a clear, eyes-wide-open, refreshingly honest relationship with your finances, self-care, values-based bookkeeping, money practice.
- 9-12 Money Maps: learn to fine tune and dance with ebbs and flows we go through with money and in life, budgets, visioning, annual practice.
The course will cover one new theme every month and you will be supported by amazing guest teachers and multiple exercises to engage with the content.
Format: Audio training / coaching, Written training / coaching, Group training / coaching
Our diverse community is made up of participants from a variety of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds, ranging from ages 20-75. We welcome single individuals, as well as couples, child-parent duos, cousins, best friends, and more. This program offers teachings on personal finance, couples’ finance, and creativepreneur finance, and is both informative and beneficial to people of all backgrounds.
- Solo Journey: one payment of $850 or 12 monthly payments of $88.
- Couples Journey: one payment of $988 or 12 monthly payments of $108.
Includes expert guests, monthly live group coaching calls with Bari, support from alumni in a community forum, an enthusiastic global community, accountability, love and support.
Price Range: $$$
Alumni receive a 50% discount
Ends: Lifetime access
Length: 12 months
Number of Modules: 12 modules