This course is a beginner's guide to successfully marketing your business on Pinterest (that won't make your head spin!).
Here is what is covered in the 8 in-depth sessions:
- How Pinterest marketing works - the fundamentals to successfully marketing your business.
- Branding your business on Pinterest - create content / products to attract your ideal customer.
- Creating your Pinterest strategy - develop a simple sales funnel to generate leads and sales.
- Building a strong profile - use keyword research to master the algorithm.
- Creating your own pins - how to design custom pins that stand out and get clicks.
- Adding your pins to Pinterest - discover the 4 elements of writing great pin descriptions to help them rank, as well as where, what and how often to pin.
- Growing your audience and traffic - simple growth strategies to increase followers and driver traffic (+ automate activity).
- Understand analytics - how to interpret data and optimise your Pinterest strategy without spending hours.
Format: Video training / coaching, Written training / coaching, Group training / coaching, Community support
Beginners who want to learn to market their business on Pinterest.
The course costs $197 (+tax where applicable).
This includes the 8 lessons, plus the following bonuses:
Price Range: $$
- Viral pin formula ebook ($37 value)
- Monthly live Q&A with Angie (lifetime access, $1,000 value)
- Pinterest pin design templates ($27 value)
- Private Facebook group ($600 value)
- $30 Tailwind credit ($30 value)
30-day money back guarantee.
Ends: Lifetime access
Number of Modules: 8 In-depth lessons
Location: Online (via Teachable)